Careers at Pilgrim Manor
Pilgrim Manor needs employees in both professional and service categories.
This page is updated with employment opportunities and information as they occur. If you have specific employment questions, please contact our Human Resources Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pilgrim Manor accepts applications at any time. All applications will remain active for 90 days and will be reviewed as positions become available. Please stop by Pilgrim Manor between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to complete an application.
Pilgrim Manor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for a position at Pilgrim Manor, please download an application:
Fill it out, and return it in person or by mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
2000 Leonard St NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49505
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Cook (first and second shift, full time)
- Pantry Aide (night shift, part time)
- RN/LPN (Licensed in the State of Michigan, all shifts, full time/part time)
- C.N.A. (At least one year experience, all shifts, full time/part time)
- LPN/RN part time, every other weekend, all shifts
- LPN Full time, 3rd shift
- Resident Assistant (1st shift)
- Bus Driver needed for 10-20 hours per month to take residents on outings. Hours are flexible throughout the weekday, evenings, and weekends. Chauffer license and medical card required.
- Recreation Assistant: Full-time position to assist with Recreation services for older adult population in variety of care levels. Must be a team player who is resident-centered and has strong initiative and social skills. Flexible hours, weekends, and holiday rotation
- Unit Lead/Medication Assistant 2nd shift