Careers at Pilgrim Manor
Pilgrim Manor needs employees in both professional and service categories.
This page is updated with employment opportunities and information as they occur. If you have specific employment questions, please contact our Human Resources Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pilgrim Manor accepts applications at any time. All applications will remain active for 90 days and will be reviewed as positions become available. Please stop by Pilgrim Manor between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to complete an application.
Pilgrim Manor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Housekeeping – (day shift, full time)
- Pantry Aide (afternoon, part time)
- RN/LPN – (Licensed in the State of Michigan, full time, 1st shift)
- RN/LPN – (Licensed in the State of Michigan, every other weekend, 1st shift)
- RN/LPN – (Licensed in the State of Michigan, full time, 2nd shift)
- C.N.A. (At least one year experience, all shifts, full time/part time)
- Resident Assistant (2nd shift)
- Bus Driver needed for 10-20 hours per month to take residents on outings. Hours are flexible throughout the weekday, evenings, and weekends. Chauffer license and medical card required.