Careers at Pilgrim Manor
Pilgrim Manor needs employees in both professional and service categories.
This page is updated with employment opportunities and information as they occur. If you have specific employment questions, please contact our Human Resources Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pilgrim Manor accepts applications at any time. All applications will remain active for 90 days and will be reviewed as positions become available. Please stop by Pilgrim Manor between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to complete an application.
Pilgrim Manor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Social Worker – Full time, first shift
- Housekeeping – (day shift, full time)
- Pantry Aide (afternoon, part time)
- RN/LPN – (Licensed in the State of Michigan, all shifts, full time/part time)
- Resident Assistant
- Med Tech/Unit Lead (day/afternoon shifts, full time/part time)